2. Information Collection and Use We collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you sign up for events and appointments through our website. This information is used solely for the purpose of email and text correspondence related to the services you have requested.
3. Sharing of Information Your personal information is not shared with any third parties, except for the purpose of being added as a contact in our CRM software, which is used to manage our interactions with you.
4. User Rights As a user, you have the following rights concerning your personal information:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify incorrect or incomplete data
- The right to erase your data (right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing of your data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your data
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
5. Data Security We take the security of your personal information seriously. We implement various security measures including:
- Regular security audits
- Employee training on data protection
- Use of secure servers or cloud services
- Implementation of access controls and authentication measures
6. Compliance with Laws We comply with federal United States regulations and the state of Michigan regulations regarding data protection and privacy.
Mail: 144 44th St SW, Suite 2, Grand Rapids, MI 49548